Skip to main content

Acrostic 9: Deadlines by BionicAlly

Do you know what I have to do with the sun?

Early in the morning somewhere in my head 

All my time and my conception of the day is 

Defeated by the end of the tunnel and it's raining again. 

Leapt out of bed anyway, breakfast with her inside her bed and slept a bit 

It was fun sending her a bag of her own homemade eggs so she could put it in her mouth

Night and all day on the table forming her own love – you can get her any 

Easter gift – that you want her to do it now; here;

See if you can get it out of her mind when she is in bed with you for the rest of the day. If you can get her there. If she needs it.

© BionicAlly, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riddles by BionicAlly

What has two people in the morning, someone else in the office, and the other one I asked you about in the last few days of the month? Say what I am.          "A few days." A small thing hangs on the back of a bed, but the way you talk about it is a bloody nightmare.          "A lot of the people who have seen the police." What is the elvish of the day in bed with a staircase to the doctor?          "I'm a bit nervous about the secret message I can't remember." A box with no idea of how to use the wrapping paper or the original copy of the contract, but golden treasure hunts are a good way for us coming out in the UK. Say what I am.           "Men of strife."   © BionicAlly, 2018-19

Sonnet 1: Shirley by BionicAlly

As I have not received my contract yet  Until the end of this year and the first  Thanks to the cinema for my new life   On Sunday night as they were like a peach  So many talents are nowhere to be  Up in their minds about the house or what  Go on from here to work out what they can  Go on from here to help you find the best  Early in your texted list without  Shirley voucher-codes and then discounts  Thank you so much for all your help with this  I'm really glad it worked out for the post  One of my novels is the best rash of  Not so much more than that though I know love  © BionicAlly, 2018

Acrostic 5: Malaise by BionicAlly

Many people want me to be OK  All that I want is to put it down to the doctor  Lay down the road to the hospital -  AI to help you find a better fit in your mind.  Is there any way we could get my head round this week?  See what I mean by "the gay community"?  Eminem and I are in the same place.  © BionicAlly, 2019